Be the Change

Nurture your connections to the people around you.
-

14 November 2008

Merry Redefine Christmas to Me

As I consider my individual place in this world and how I can be of help to others, particularly this Christmas, I am able to do so with simple gestures that bestow the gift of meaningful generosity on those who are in need, in honor of those I love and who happily share their love and life with me. Please do the same for me.
*Donate to the Thomas Center, the orphanage where Simret J'Laine Lloyd used to live in Ethiopia before being adopted by my friend's Jill and Lance. The Thomas Center is raising funds for a washer, dryer, and water heater to reduce illness by properly washing clothing and linens.
*Donate to the Humane Society of Jefferson County, in honor of Happy Ember, Mia-Mia Beeper, and all the puplers they play with.
*Donate to the Appalachian Trail Conservancy, in honor of those who seek fellowship with the wilderness.

2 comments:

  1. thank you for spreading the word...Simret and her family at the Thomas Center (her orphanage) appreciate all the help that they can get. We love and miss you Ro-you are a beautiful person in more ways than one...
    jill & simret

    ReplyDelete
  2. you will love this, I guarantee you.

    www.redefinechristmas.com

    spread the word...:)

    ReplyDelete

'