Be the Change

Nurture your connections to the people around you.
-

24 October 2008

October Summary

Sad Notes: Right now there are many trials among those who choose to bind their life to mine... a bestfriend unexpectedly lost her mother, a coworker who just lost his job is expecting his first child, a grad school friend lost her boyfriend in a tragic climbing accident. This month I have been rendered speechless trying to put the correct words together for consolation. This morning I pulled a survivor from his truck after he hydroplaned and flipped his truck over the bank near my house. His truck is totaled but he only has a broken nose. I suppose all of this has been to remind me that life is a gift. That my continued existence is not my own doing. And that I was created is not my own doing either.
Happy Note: I am the recipient of an all-expenses paid trip to Paris... Paris, Tennessee. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

'