Be the Change

Nurture your connections to the people around you.
-

14 January 2008

Duplicitous

Sometimes I contemplate words and their meaning in my life, like I do with people. With words, being abstract, it is just one-way and a bit easier to self-analyze. Anyway, sometimes I contemplate words like patience, anticipation, grace, motivation; yesterday I learned a new word: duplicitous (Thanks Tim). I am not even sure that is how ya spell it, not quite sure what it means yet, or means to me. I am workin on it. Initially I have to blame the way the stars align if it turns out to be an accurate (but flaw-like) descriptor of me; ya see, I am a gemini. Do you think being able to compartmentalize reasons, or have more than one way to justify reason, is related to my duplicitous nature?

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. better look that word up my woofer... it's not exactly an endearing quality... i love you.

    ReplyDelete

'